- Recipe Box & Card Set – This Kate Spade recipe box is the perfect gift for your favorite chef or baker. It serves a fun purpose and is also totally adorable.
- “Mine” Coffee Mug – Keep tabs on what your favorite hosts like or have expressed interest in. (i.e., if they always compliment you on the coffee you serve, package up a bag of your favorite coffee with two awesome mugs; etc.)
- Three Tier Storage Tray – This jewelry organizer is not only glamorous, but it does double duty as either a pretty little jewelry holder or a cute dish to serve sweets.
- Canvas Wine Bag – You really can’t ever go wrong with a bottle of wine, and this canvas “Celebrate” bag makes the gift extra festive.
- Blanket Throw – Baby, it’s cold outside! I actually have and LOVE this cozy throw, and at under $30 it’s fast becoming one of my favorite gifts to give during the winter season.
- Casserole Dish – Bring your favorite homemade brownies or mac and cheese in this campy casserole dish, and let your hosts keep the dish. It’ll be a hit, I promise.
By: Lexi Holzberg Kritzer
Lexi Holzberg Kritzer is the blogger behind Glitter, Inc., a lifestyle blog and mash-up of everything
she loves, from family, to great fashion, impractical shoes, home décor, attempts in the kitchen, DIY, party-planning, even the big scary future. Lexi recently made the leap into full-time blogging (former recovering lawyer), is married to her high school sweetheart, and has one adorable little girl.